10 Sep Color Alert: Raspberry Bridesmaid Dresses
Shades of berry for a super sweet bridal party
Fun, flirty, and perfectly bright, raspberry bridesmaid dresses are a sweet way to add a punch of color to your wedding day. Inspired by gorgeous seasonal blooms, shades of tart raspberries, and the rich tint of your favorite wines, these colors make the perfect palette to play around with when building out your bridal party. Keep reading for more berry-inspired bridesmaid dress colors to make your party extra sweet!
Photos by @nicolekirshnerphotography and uploaded by WashingTONSofLOVE to davidsbridal.com
Get to know the colors…
Get inspired by deep sunset shades, your favorite sweet fruits, seasonal blooms and so much more. For all the fall and winter brides, if you love the romance that autumn brings, you’ll love these rich hues that capture the season. Spring and summer brides, these shades offer a bright pop of color for your maids to stand out!
- Begonia: Dial up the brightness for your warm-weather wedding! Vivid, sunny, and oh-so-feminine, Begonia is a summer wedding must-have! Go for simple blooms and delicate accessories to compliment this standout shade!
- Apple: Nothing says Fall like the color of crisp apples! Perfectly bright and timelessly elegant for a look that’s nothing short of perfection! Your maids will be a picture of pure classic romance in this hue!
- Chianti: For the perfect blend of pink and burgundy, go for Chianti. It’s an ode to one of our favorite drinks of choice and the perfect wine-inspired hue you’ve dreamed about! It’s a color that looks great on everyone, lending a sophisticated yet romantic feel to your wedding party’s look. And the best part? The mix-and-match opportunities are endless!
- Wine: Raise your glass to this beautifully rich and romantic shade. Flattering on everyone, it’s a shade that’s the perfect addition to your winter and fall weddings. A full Wine party will be a stunning contrast to your bridal whites and seasonal blooms.
- Sangria: Meet a shade as sweet as the drink itself! Add a refreshing punch of color to your wedding day with a deep hue like Sangria! Bold, bright, and oh-so-elegant, this color will add drama and depth to your wedding day!
- Plum: Add a touch of regal elegance to the day with this rich and juicy hue! Rich, royal, and right on-trend, this deep shade of purple is a fall wedding must-have! Your maids will be a picture of royalty while capturing the crisp colors of the season.
These super-sweet shades of berry are the perfect color palette for winter to summer brides alike! Can’t settle on a favorite color? Don’t worry, there’s a color for every bride-to-be’s aesthetic! Take our bridesmaid style quiz to find the styles and shades that would suit your wedding vision. Not a fall bride? Explore Winter, Spring, and Summer color ideas to plan for your big day! Plus, explore our 60+ unique bridesmaid colors here!