17 Nov Pastel Wedding Colors
Pretty in Pastels
Dreaming of a soft and romantic bridal party? Dress your leading ladies in delicate pastels. Choose from a wide selection of pastel colors in an assortment of shades to match the color scheme of your dreams! Light pinks, calming blues and every gentle hue in between can help create the demure look you’re seeking for your special day. Keep reading to find the perfect pastel wedding colors and styles for your dream wedding party.
Get to know the colors…
Draped in a whisper of color, your bridal party will be a breath of fresh air on your wedding day. Choose from the palest pinks, lightest lavenders, and the gentlest greens to create a gorgeous ensemble for all your favorite ladies.
- Petal: Inspired by the soft and delicate petals from the flowers that bloom in spring, Petal is one of the lightest shade we offer. An intricate blend of white and pink making the most romantic shade of light pink.
- Ballet: Reminiscent of the soft pink shade of a pair of ballet slippers, this gorgeous shade of pale pink with a distinctive rosy tone creates a classic look to your bridal party.
- Tickled: We’re turning up the brightness a little with this fun and bubbly shade of pink! A vibrant hue of pastel pink perfect for your spring or summer wedding.
- Bellini: Take a sip and some inspiration from this summer cocktail! Inspired by it’s peachy perfect shade, Bellini offers a fun and unique look for your bridal party.
- Canary: Walk on sunshine with this soft and cheery pastel shade of yellow. This happy hue is the perfect sunny shade for your spring or summer nuptials!
- Mint: Cool and refreshing! Give your bridal party a fresh take with the color mint. A delicate mix of green, blue and white creates a breath of fresh air and a trendy bridal party.
- Ice Blue: There’s nothing to feel blue about when it comes to this shade. A perfect pale blue hue inspired by the lightest shades of an icy glacier.
- Iris: Floral inspiration blooms with this soft shade of purple, reminiscent of an iris flower. This gorgeous light hue pairs beautifully together or as part of a mix and match color palette!
- Lavender Haze: Dreamy, romantic, and whimsical are just a few words to describe Lavender Haze. This pastel purple shade offers a more muted approach to your classic bright pastel shades making it a perfect addition to your garden party inspired palette.
Trending Pastel Wedding Color Combinations
Pastels pair perfectly together, making this an obvious trend in weddings. To get the perfect mix of subtle and soft hues, we recommend pairing two or more pastels together. Pastel pink and green wedding colors create a gorgeous, charming style for any springtime wedding, especially when soft accents in minty, pale hues are scattered throughout your venue. For a light and airy approach for outdoor venues, infuse whispers of pastel pink and purple within your décor. Prefer to make a magical statement? Use an on-trend pastel pink and gold wedding theme to add an enchanting touch to your perfect day.
Can’t settle on a favorite pastel color? Take our bridesmaid style quiz to find the styles and shades that would suit your wedding vision! Ready to make that vision come to life? Shop bridesmaid dresses and more in-store or online at davidsbridal.com
Featured photo by @rootedtrumpetphotography