A Message from Our CEO
To Our Valued Customer,
In recent years, over 50 retailers have responded to changes in how customers shop by restructuring their businesses through a court process called Chapter 11. In mid-November, David’s Bridal announced our restructuring as well. But, unlike many others, we made a promise that the process wouldn’t impact our customers, stores, or our employees.
The bridal business is built on trust, and David’s Bridal has been the trusted leader for over 60 years. Today I’m delighted to announce, on behalf of our investors and over 13,000 employees, that our refinancing is complete, and we kept each of the promises made to you last fall. Dresses were delivered on time, stores remained open, and as a company we remained focused on delivering service worthy of five stars. We want to express our heartfelt gratitude to the thousands of customers who put faith in us during this brief time of transition.
Looking ahead, we have lots of exciting news to share with you. Here are just a few examples of what to expect:
- • Lower Prices on Best Sellers: We’ve been listening and heard from you that affordable prices are more important than ever. In response, we’re excited to re-introduce some of your favorite styles at a new lower price.
- • New Dresses in Sizes 0-30: We’ve expanded our assortment of contemporary styles and made them available to try on in YOUR size. Our buying and design teams have spent months perfecting the collections you’ll see from us in 2019—they’re priced right, high quality, and ethically sourced, and we know you’ll love them.
- • Free Wedding Registry: Blueprint Registry is the best online registry for all occasions, and it’s free. Features like helpful guides to determine what you need by room, cash and group gifting, and the ability to add items from any website make the registry process easier for you and your guests.
- • Expanded Choices Online: Our online store now has an expanded assortment in bridesmaids, special occasion dresses and more so you can find exactly what you’re looking for 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- • Fun Store Events: We’re hosting special events in our stores nationwide designed to make wedding planning easier for you. Join some of the best bridal experts in the business as we make our way to your hometown store.
We look forward to helping future brides find the dress of their dreams, and we hope to see you soon.