| 2014 Party Dress Collection |
The Perfect Style for Every Occasion
It's time to celebrate and David's Bridal is making a list of the most note-worthy wears of the holiday party season and checking it twice to ensure fashionistas everywhere have their pick of dresses that are on-trend and affordably priced. From gilded detailed shifts to elegant dresses in a variety of fabrications, these styles assure that you will make an unforgettable entrance at all of your holiday events!
Marissa Rubinetti, Senior Merchant for David's Bridal, sounds off on the top styles shining this season.
Tis the Season to Try New Trends:
- Sheer satisfaction: The optical illusion trend is far from disappearing, and this season ladies can embrace the trend with eye-catching beaded back detail or opt for a more modest illusion with detailing on the décolletage.
- Love for lace: Always a classy and sophisticated choice for holiday gatherings, these delicate allover lace shifts and slim-fitting dresses with lace accents offer a timeless and elegant look.
- A Touch of Glitz: Whether on alternative necklines, side panels or illusion backs, a pop of shine or head-to-toe shimmer is the perfect holiday accessory that is chic and eye-catching.
- Short and Sassy Skirts: Looking for the perfect mix of fun and flirty (or naughty and nice)? These floral-printed and color blocked party skirts are a must-have for fashion mavens of any age.
- Fabulous Fabrications: With all of the holiday events and parties you will be attending, comfort is going to be essential. Soft, stretchy fabrics such as power mesh and jersey adorned with detailed beading are easy to pack, making it easy to take them with you for any party, regardless of how far you have to travel.
Holiday Hues to Hang in Your Closet:
- Nod to navy: Move over black, there is a new neutral in town - with the same chicness and sophistication of noir while offering a softer sensibility. This season navy is seen in numerous silhouettes, from the fashionable LND (little navy dress) to sleek and sophisticated floor-length dresses. Opt for a simple style with a hint of embellished detail or go for full-on glamour with metallic beading or all-over intricate heat set stones.
- The ultimate "power" couple: Black and nude are traditionally classic colors, but try pairing them together for the ultimate fashion-forward statement. Worn in long and short lace versions and vintage-inspired sheaths, the black on flesh-toned dresses are quickly becoming seasonal favorites.
About David's Bridal:
With more than 60 years of experience dressing women of all ages for life's special occasions, David's Bridal understands the importance of providing brides-to-be with a vast selection of exquisitely crafted bridal gowns and bridal party dresses. Known for outstanding value, fashionable designs and the ease of one-stop shopping, nearly 60% of all brides in the US choose to shop at one of more than 300 David's Bridal stores located across the US, Canada, UK and Puerto Rico. Working with a knowledgeable bridal consultant, a customer can enjoy trying on a wide selection of gowns and dresses in her size with the added convenience that most styles are available to take home the same day. To learn more about David's Bridal, visit www.davidsbridal.com and connect on social media through Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram and Twitter.