We understand these are difficult times. We care about you, your family and friends, and all of our dedicated employees who are working tirelessly on your behalf.
We also understand how important your wedding day and special events are for you. We’re doing everything in our power to serve you, while taking into account the ever-changing guidance around COVID-19 and adopting the recommendations of the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and other federal, state and local governments.
We have begun the process of reopening select stores, with additional locations added every week. Ensuring you and our dedicated employees are safe is our top priority, and we're taking special measures to keep you comfortable, including scattered appointments, increased cleanings, and limited hours. All David's Bridal stores are taking appointments starting June 1. Learn more about our safety measures and what to expect. In the meantime, here are the ways we will continue to serve you:
• In-store orders delivered to you. We'll ship previously placed orders to you, free of charge. Text SHIP TO ME to 38201 and select All Other Inquiries to get started with Zoey, our virtual stylist
• You can continue to shop online around the clock. For the thousands of customers who are buying dresses online, we’re so happy to hear you have an event on the horizon! We want to reassure you that our distribution and fulfillment centers remain open and running. If you haven’t purchased your dress yet, we have over 300,000 dresses in stock in the U.S and ready to ship today. As always, we are open for business at www.davidsbridal.com 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and select orders ship free with free returns. Visit our blog to learn how to measure yourself, host a virtual try-on session, and more.
• We are here for you as your plans evolve. If your event has been postponed, we will keep your profile intact so you may resume planning when you’re ready. As always, our virtual concierge, Zoey, is ready and waiting to serve you if you have questions or concerns about your order, returns, or an appointment. Just text HELLO to 38201, or you can visit our FAQs page here.
• Wedding dress from another boutique delayed? We'd like to help by offering you 30% off a new wedding dress from us. Text HELLO to 38201 and select Help Placing Order to get started.
• You're doing good with every gown order. Our alterations specialists are sewing masks for healthcare workers in need. With every wedding dress purchase, we'll donate a mask on your behalf.
• Virtual appointments: Schedule a virtual appointment to talk one-on-one with a stylist when and where you want—over your morning coffee, on your lunch break, while your kids nap. Or text VIRTUAL STYLIST to 38201 for help placing an order, measuring yourself, finding out delivery timeframes, and more.
We will keep you apprised of any updates as we all stand together with this unprecedented challenge. We’re committed to offering an enjoyable, safe, and healthy environment for everyone in the David’s Bridal family. I thank you for giving us the honor and privilege of being there for you and for placing your trust in us.
Jim Marcum, Chief Executive Officer