| Thank you for your inquiries regarding Hurricane Sandy. Our sympathies go out to all those affected, especially our brides and their families. The David's Bridal team is working hard to assist brides and their bridal parties in affected areas. We are thrilled to confirm that, while we have a few stores without power at this time, we have not sustained internal damage to our inventory and our customers' gowns are safe. |
For our Store Customers:
- Our stores without power are open for dress pick ups from 10am - 4pm. Please check our Store Locator for the most up-to-date local information, as the power situations are subject to change.
- Time-sensitive alterations are being completed at adjacent stores and brides will be able to pick up their gowns from 10am - 4pm in their original stores.
- Our store management and customer service teams are working with brides in priority order based on upcoming wedding date. We appreciate the patience of those in unaffected areas and those with future event dates. Brides requiring immediate assistance should contact us at email@example.com.
For our Online Customers:
- Our warehouse resumed normal shipping operations on Thursday evening, November 1. All customers who received delayed shipment notification emails will receive their shipment confirmations shortly.
- Our online customer service team is available to assist you with further inquiries at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For our Photography Customers:
Thank you for your continued patience and support as we work diligently to restore our regular operations.
The David's Bridal Team