| Your Gown, Your Way: David's Bridal Offers Innovative Sleeve Options & More, |
to Customize Bridal Gowns
Many brides begin shopping for the "big day" with an image of their perfect wedding gown, but may not find exactly what they are looking for. To give brides the opportunity to create the wedding dress of their dreams, David's Bridal - the only national bridal retailer - now offers a unique way to customize a gown by adding innovative bridal sleeves. Brides-to-be can choose from a variety of sleeve options that can be easily added to strapless bridal gowns, creating a unique style that is all their own, without the custom price tag. The sleeves can either be sewn into the gown by a David's alterations specialist, or attached via hooks and eyes or snaps to allow the bride to change her look from the ceremony to reception. Current sleeve options, which fit all David's Bridal strapless bridal gowns, include:
All of the above sleeve options are available in sizes small through extra-large, in white and ivory. David's offers hundreds of wedding dresses and a variety of sleeve options, so the possibilities are endless. What to do if a bride is still looking for other ways to make her look unique? Aside from sleeves, David's offers a variety of other ways for brides to personalize their bridal gown, without breaking the bank:
- Cap Sleeves - For a refined look, elegant cap sleeves create a beautifully flattering neckline that enhances the shoulders and arms. They are also a perfect way to add embellishment to a simple dress or to complement existing gown details. Brides can select from three lovely cap sleeve options: a classic beaded edge, glamorous floral motif beading, or delicate spray beading for a fashion-forward appearance. $39.
- Short Sleeves - If a bride has found a beautiful sleek or princess-style strapless bridal gown, but is looking to add a little more coverage, short sleeves can create a traditional, yet sophisticated look. The subtle, chic beaded floral motif can transform the neckline, while adding personal style. $49
- Three-Quarter Sleeves - The three-quarter sleeve option will transform the silhouette of a bridal gown, creating the feel of classic elegance. Sheer netting provides a perfect backdrop for a bride's choice of exquisite flourishes, while the length allows her to showcase her wedding ring and add a bracelet. Brides can choose a sleeve adorned with romantic lace trim or classic spray beading. $59.
- Long Sleeves - Stylish long sleeves undoubtedly create a look of pure romance. The luxurious sheer beaded sleeves add dramatic flair to even the simplest wedding dress, while providing additional coverage for a traditional ceremony. There's also the option to remove the sleeves after the ceremony so that a bride can wear a strapless bridal gown for the reception, ultimately achieving two looks for the price of one. $59.
- Alterations - David's Bridal offers on-site alterations specialists who can easily make adjustments to a bride's gown so that the style she chooses is a perfect fit.
- Sashes & Ribbons - For a splash of color, a blushing bride can accent her waist with a beautiful ribbon or sash, or go glam by adding accents such as a brooch, large silk flower or beaded sash.
- Bustling Options - From simple and elegant to bold and dramatic, David's Bridal offers several bustling options to complement any wedding gown silhouette and allow brides to move comfortably on the dance floor.
- Finishing Touches - With accents ranging from dramatic, sparkling Swarovski crystals to classically chic pearls, it's easy to top off a bridal ensemble with the perfect accessories - including headpieces, veils, jewelry, handbags and shoes - so that a bride can show off her individuality.
Whether the wedding is large or small, held in a traditional setting or destination on the beach, David's Bridal offers an unparalleled selection of affordable, luxurious bridal gowns and accessories to create a picture-perfect wedding with a style that is personalized for each and every bride. David's Bridal gowns range in price from $200 - $1200 and in sizes 0-26W, with select styles in 28W and 30W. Sleeve options range in price from $39 - $59 per set; additional charges apply to attach the sleeves to the gown. All sleeves are available in white or ivory.
About David's Bridal:
With more than 50 years of bridal experience, David's Bridal understands the importance of providing brides-to-be with a vast selection of exquisitely crafted dresses, available at affordable prices. Today, with more than 275 locations nationwide, David's Bridal continues to expand its retail store locations, while maintaining its philosophy of superior quality, value and service. To locate a store nearby, consumers can call 1-877-693-BRIDE or visit www.davidsbridal.com.
# # #