share this look with your friends
Simple yet refined, this chiffon gown is truly stunning. Halter bodice is flattering on all shapes and sizes. Flowing chiffon shapes a slimming, soft silhouette. Side drape adds dimension while beading gives this style sparkle. Sweep train. Fully lin...
Simple yet refined, this chiffon gown is truly stunning. Halter bodice is flattering on all shapes and sizes. Flowing chiffon shapes a slimming, soft silhouette. Side drape adds dimension while beading gives this style sparkle. Sweep train. Fully lined. Back zip. Imported polyester. Dry clean.
- Sample Sale gowns are only available online (not available in stores).
- Sample Sale gowns contain imperfections such as tears in the lining or tulle, or imperfect seams in the skirt, etc.
- Specific imperfections are not visible in the photograph shown which is representative of the style and design, not the individual dress that will be shipped.
- Sample Sale product cannot be returned in our stores, however it can be returned within 14 days of receipt following our standard online return policies.
- David's Bridal stores can provide alterations on online Sample Sale gowns (for a fee), however we will not restore them back to first quality.
See How to Measure and Fit Guide for tips.
|Bust||31 ½||32 ½||33 ½||34 ½||35 ½||36 ½||38||39 ½||41|
|Waist||24 ½||25 ½||26 ½||27 ½||28 ½||29 ½||31||32 ½||34|
|High Hip||31 ¾||32 ¾||33 ¾||34 ¾||35 ¾||36 ¾||38 ¼||39 ¾||41 ¼|
|Seat Circle||34 ¾||35 ¾||36 ¾||37 ¾||38 ¾||39 ¾||41 ¼||42 ¾||44 ¼|
HOW TO MEASURE
Length from Hollow to Hem
Measure across the back and fullest part of the bust (not under the bust).
Bend to one side to find the crease or natural waist. Measure across the narrowest part.
Standing with feet together, measure at the fullest part of the hip.
ONLINE MERCHANDISE SHIPPINGFor online merchandise shipping and returns internationally, please see Shipping and Return information in the FAQs section.
Estimated Shipping Dates
You will see your total shipping fee calculate in your shopping cart as you add items.
Shipping Methods & Estimated Delivery Dates
WHEN WILL MY ORDER ARRIVE? Shipping Methods & Estimated Delivery Dates:
(Availability/Processing Time) + (Shipping Method Chosen*) = Estimated Delivery Date
You can shop at davidsbridal.com with confidence; review our Return Policy for online orders.
ONLINE MERCHANDISE RETURN POLICY
Items that cannot be returned:
- Personalized and dyed items are final sale, no returns, no exchanges.
- Outlet items are final sale, no returns, no exchanges. See our Outlet FAQ.
- Perishables, earrings, and personal care items are final sale, no returns, no exchanges.
Defective, Damaged or Mis-shipped Items
Conditions for Return and Credit
- Books - Must be in their original condition.
Obtaining an RMA Number
Returning an item(s) may change or void coupon discounts or refunds currently appearing on an order.
Find a Store
- For standard shipping, you will be charged a flat shipping & handling fee of $14.95 for each bridal gown you order.
- We carefully and individually package each gown to ensure it is delivered to you in pristine condition.
- Express Shipping options are available for an additional charge per gown: add $15.00 for 2-Business Day or $25.00 for Overnight shipping.
- Your total will be calculated in your Shopping Bag.