Photo Credit: Getty Images
Good Morning and Happy Monday! Just in case you missed it last week, 12-12-12 was the last sequential iconic date of the century, and thousands of brides across the globe decided to get married on the memorable date! CupidsPulse featured an article about the date and why 12-12-12 was a fabulous day to marry on! Here are the top five reasons:
1. Couples got engaged on 11/11/11 or 10/10/10.
2. The triple number sequence is good luck to people interested in numerology.
3. Because the date is iconic – the last consecutive number sequence of the century.
4. It is easy to remember; husbands will have no excuse if they forget their anniversary.
5. In the Chinese culture, even numbers are lucky.
Click here to visit Cupid’s Pulse and read the entire article here!