Good Afternoon DB Brides! Today we were featured on Daytime Florida on a segment about budget friendly wedding tips! Since today is Wedding Wednesday, I figured I’d share the segment for you to watch!
Here is the footage of our fabulous manager Joy Williams sharing her tips!
<iframe width=”420″ height=”315″ src=”http://www.youtube.com/embed/m61QCF38T8o?rel=0″ frameborder=”0″ allowfullscreen></iframe>
Other tips that might spark an interest:
ome pointers that weren’t mentioned on the show!
- No need for a wedding planner, everything can conveniently be done online!
- Incorporate your bridal party, family and friends to help back your cake, do your hair and make-up, create decorations, be the photographer, or even DJ! Your guest list is sure to have great talent so utilize them!
- Make a CD of your favorite playlist or have a guest bake treats as your favors.
- Stick to appetizer and dessert, people tend to get full on finger foods anyway.
- You can save a ton of money booking your wedding on a day other than Saturday. Look for a Friday or even a Sunday and compare prices.
- Find a venue that isn’t known for wedding, they tend to be less expensive.
- Buy flowers that are in season, they tend to be less expensive!
- Use your bridesmaid’s flowers as centerpieces.
We hope that these tips inspire inspiration to keep your wedding fun and affordable!