Wedding Wednesday! Brides to be… are YOU using social media to plan your wedding?!March 13th, 2013
Good Morning and Happy Wedding Wednesday DB Readers! Since spring is a great time to plan your wedding, brides around the country are utilizing magazines, wedding planning books, the internet and friends to plan the wedding of their dreams! If you’re a tech savvy bride to be and utilize the internet for everything, we have an app that is PERFECT for you! Introducing… MyEvent! Here are some of the great features of our new wedding planning app:
- Wedding Party – Invite friends and family to your private online space where you can all have fun communicating about the big day.
- Newsfeed – Get real-time updates and host personalized discussions on wedding planning details.
- Shopping Lists – Create lists of wedding must-haves for yourself, your bridesmaids, or anybody you choose, and keep track of everyone’s purchases.
- Mood Boards – Design boards that represent your unique vision of your event and get inspiration from your party and the Public Gallery.
- Task Lists – Prioritize, assign and organize wedding to-do’s.
- Budget Planner – Get a breakdown of recommendations, make adjustments, and monitor spending.
Definitely check out the latest and greatest app amongst brides and give it a whirl!