Get the Scoop On Alterations! Find Out The Details From Our Own Expert HERE!November 18th, 2012
Good Afternoon DB Readers! When it comes to clothes, you may need alterations as everyone is unique in their own way! Here at David’s Bridal we pride ourselves on helping every bride feel her best and most beautiful on her wedding day! We offer alterations on all of our gorgeous gowns, and no task is too big or too small! You may wonder why we do not give out estimates on alterations. David’s Bridal has a set pricing structure that is based on the task that needs to be completed. An alterations associate must see you in the gown that you choose. The prices are based on the complexity of the garments construction for example the silhouette, embellishment, inner construction and the number of layers that need to be altered.
Kim Smith, our Director of Alterations is our trusted expert on everything related to alterations! Here are a few pointers from Kim as to why David’s Bridal is the best place to have your wedding gown altered!
Some facts about our in-store alterations team:
- We offer alterations services at every David’s Bridal location.
- We guarantee the quality of the alterations.
- Our alterations specialists are experienced and can help you determine the right size gown. Purchasing the correct size gown is the first step to in keeping your alterations cost in line.
- We charge for only the alterations that need to be completed.
- Our alterations specialists are trained experts to achieve the fit that is ideal for your body type and dress style.
- We have been skillfully tailoring David’s Bridal gowns for more than 50 years.
- With every alteration your dress will be professionally pressed/steamed at no additional cost.
We hope that answers some of your alterations questions!