Sinead Kasch, David’s Bridal Special Occasion Expert
Okay ladies, you’ve got the dress, the shoes, the fabulous jewelry and last, but certainly not least, the evening handbag. Now all you have to do is put everything together and grab some last minute essentials. When it comes time to edit down your everyday handbag, many women will easily forget the most important items and bring the minutia. So in order to help every girl on the town remain her most fabulous, I have put together an easy checklist to ensure no necessity is left behind.
Evening clutches can vary in size, from teeny tiny to comfortably roomy, so when reviewing this list, be sure to consider what will actually fit in your bag. If something on this list is a must have no matter what, keep that item in mind when shopping for your clutch.
1. Cell phone – what would we do without them!
2. Small mirror or compact – you are most likely going to eat dinner, so you’ll want to make sure you don’t have anything ruining that sparkling smile
4. Cash and/or credit card – if possible, secure these (along with your ID) in the small pocket of your bag to ensure they do not fall out
5. Lip stick and/or lip gloss – for those never-ending touch ups
6. Mints and/or gum
Some other items you may want to include if you have the space are:
7. A pen
8. Safety pins
9. Blush, eyeliner, mascara
10. Small perfume bottle or spray