Personalized Watercolor First Initial Aisle Runner
Personalize It Free!
Final sale. This item cannot be exchanged or returned.
This item is available online only. *
Proudly display your initials and date to the world with this beautiful personalized fabric aisle runner. Aisle runner fabric is a Victorian scroll print in white on white and is available only in pattern shown. Comes with a handy pull cord and instructions. This design is available in a selection of David's Bridal exclusive ink colors in a watercolor wash.
Features and Facts:
- Personalized area is approximately 32" x 22" and is printed about 5 - 6 ft from the front of the runner (where the alter would be).
- Initials and date will display as shown in a watercolor wash of David's exclusive ink color.
- The "+" is standard between initials in the design
- Approximately 90 to 100 feet long and 36 inches wide.
- Aisle runners are a one-time-use only and not washable. Aisle Runner Fabric: Cotton-polyblend mix similar to stiff interfacing.
Personalization Initials: 2 characters (Bride's first name initial, groom's first name initial), Date: 20 characters (Month day, year)
View Detail Image
View Font Style
View Color Options
View Usage Instructions