Personalized Watercolor Victorian Aisle Runner
Personalize It Free!
Final sale. This item cannot be exchanged or returned.
This item is available online only. *
Proudly display your names and wedding date to the world with this beautiful personalized fabric aisle runner. Aisle runner is a Victorian scroll print in white on white and is available only in pattern shown. Comes with a handy pull cord and instructions.
Features and Facts:
- Personalized area is approximately 34" x 56" and is printed about 5-6 ft. from the front of the runner (where the alter would be).
- Names, last name initial, wedding date and flourish design will appear in a watercolor wash of David's exclusive color.
- Please enter your first names, last name initial and wedding date as shown.
- Approximately 90 to 100 feet long and 36 inches wide.
- Aisle runners are a one-time-use only and not washable. Aisle Runner Fabric: Cotton-polyblend mix similar to stiff interfacing.
- Personalization: Bride's Name: 26 characters. Last Name Initial: 1 character. Groom's Name: 26 characters. Date: 26 characters.
View Aisle Runner Instructions
View Font Letters
View Detail of Personalization Area
View Aisle Runner Ink Color Options