Final sale. This item cannot be exchanged or returned.
This item is available online only. *
Proudly display your names and wedding date to the world with this beautiful personalized fabric aisle runner. Aisle runner is a Victorian scroll print in white on white and is available only in pattern shown. Comes with a handy pull cord and instructions.
Features and Facts:
- Personalized area is approximately 34" x 34" and is printed about 5 - 6 ft from the front of the runner (where the alter would be).
- Monogram will display as shown with your names and wedding date and last name initial in a watercolor wash of David's exclusive ink color.
- Please enter your full names, last name initial and wedding date as shown.
- Approximately 90 to 100 feet long and 36 inches wide.
- Aisle runners are a one-time-use only and not washable. Aisle Runner Fabric: Cotton-polyblend mix similar to stiff interfacing.
- Personalization Bride's name: 26 characters. Last Name initial: 1 character. Groom's Name: 26 characters. Date: 26 characters. (Month Day, Year)
- Choice of David's Bridal Exclusive Ink Color.
View Aisle Runner Instructions
View Detail of Personalization Area
View Aisle Runner Ink Color Options