Rated 2 out of 5 by oskkate The flower isn't that bad
The dress was very true to the size I needed. I didn't think it ran small. It was really the size I needed.
I thought the bow looked like a Christmas bow. It wasn't as bad as I thought. It looked like a true flower when I saw it in person.
I didn't like the pleating on the bust. I think it make the chest look big.
April 4, 2012
Rated 5 out of 5 by AllieC Great style & Price!
This dress is beautiful and looks just how the picture shows it however, it does run extremely small in the midsection/bust so go at least one size up than you usually do. I have a 13 yr old bridesmaid who normally wears a sz 0 and she had to exchage her dress for a 4 which fit perfectly. I would recommned this dress to other bridesmaids!
March 6, 2012
Rated 3 out of 5 by Schternli 24 week pregnant matron of honor...
1. For 2nd trimester maternity, this was just great. I had no problem with the boning or interior construction. Plenty of room, and this is my 4th baby, so I'm not tiny.
2. Rich, pretty color selection. (Clover, in my case.)
3. Fabric draped nicely.
1. Despite measuring multiple times, reading reviews, and following the David's Bridal Measuring Guide, this dress was still too big for me. I am a busty girl, and I didn't fill it out. (Maybe more of a problem for plus size girls than smaller ones? Just a thought.)
2. I'm 5'6" and it was too long on me. Plan to have it hemmed.
3. Construction was adequate, but the quality just wasn't the best. I can't see it holding up to being worn more than once or twice.
4. On a plus size girl, it can just look a bit...tent-ish.
January 21, 2012
Rated 5 out of 5 by Lapis Beautiful
This dress is exactly as shown. The fit is just right and the color is beautiful. I ordered this in Lapis. The dress is very flattering. The flower is actually very pretty too. I had concerns about how it would look but I like the flower. It is removable and my bride is planning on replacing it with a broach. I love this dress and plan on wearing it again to a military ball!
October 8, 2011