When you creating an account or register online with us, you will receive the following benefits:
- Faster Checkout
- Access to past order details
- Automatic entry in our monthly drawing to win a free bridal gown or 5 bridesmaid dresses. View Sweepstakes Rules
- The latest on new arrivals and sales
- Ability to save your Favorite items
To access your account information, you will need to sign in using your email address and password. For security reasons, you will be automatically logged out after 30 minutes of inactivity on davidsbridal.com. If this occurs, please re-enter your email address and password. You can sign out at any time by clicking the "Logout" link in the top right of the website.
Please note that passwords, email addresses, and usernames are case-sensitive. If you forgot your password, click here. You will be asked to enter the email address used to create your account and a temporary password will be emailed there. Please allow up to 15 minutes to process your request.
Once you receive the email, go back to the Login page and enter your temporary password to create your new permanent password - note that there are 3 required fields:
Temporary password: this is the password sent in the email
New password: create your new password
Verify new password: retype your new password
You will then be directed to your profile page in My Account.
Update Email Address
Click "Login" in the top right of the website and log into your account using your old email address and password. Click "My Profile" and your account information will appear. Edit your email address (and any other information you wish to update), then click the "Save" button. A thank you message will appear on the page when your information has been changed.
When you register or create an account, a valid email address is required. You will have the option to sign up to receive notices about special offers/events from David's Bridal and our partners. We ask for your wedding date and other personal information to help us improve your shopping experience and tailor messages to your specific needs.
We've designed the ultimate planning tool to help you keep track of all your important dates, appointments, to-do's and other milestones…from ordering invitations to cake tastings to dress fittings. We'll not only let you know what to do, but when to do it! In the Task List manager you can:
- Customize with important dates, appointments and notes.
- View your Tasks by Period (months to wedding) or by Status (current, coming up, overdue, completed).
- Assign Tasks to your Wedding Party, send reminders and track the progress.
- Get tips and ideas from our preferred vendor partners.
- Stay organized and relaxed!
Start building your wedding checklist by creating new Tasks. Click "Add Task," add a title, description and date. If you choose to assign your Task, we'll send reminders to make sure you never miss a date!
Assign a Task
After creating a Task, you can assign it to anyone: your Wedding Party, friends and family, or even your fiancé!
To assign a Task, simply click on it and then click the Edit Task button. Enter your friend's email address, and we'll take care of the rest by sending a notification with all the details.
You can remove a task at any time by clicking the "Remove" button. All removed tasks can be seen and restored in the "View All" tab.
Once you start checking tasks off your list, our Progress Bar will show you how far along you are, and give you helpful hints on what you should be prioritizing in the different stages of the planning process.
Managing your wedding expenses can be stressful, yet every great event starts with an organized budget. We're here to help you make the most of your wedding finances by recommending allocations, helping you find great deals from our preferred partners, and making sure you stay top of it all by easily keeping track of every expense.
Create a Budget
It's easy to get started! Simply enter your total Budget estimate, and we'll provide instant suggestions for every category.
- You can add or remove items from your Budget at any time.
- To add an item, select "Add Item" from the top of the Budget list. Give it a title, select the appropriate category, include any notes and fill in the projected cost (and actual cost when you have it).
- To remove an item, click on the category to view specific budget item details. Click the Remove button (X) at the end of the row you want to remove. The item will be moved to the bottom of the list under "Removed Items" where you can click the Restore icon if you want to add it back.
- Your Overview will show at the top of your Budget Planner and you can click on each category for details and to make changes.
- The Budgeted column is the average cost for that particular category based on expert suggestions. For each budget item detail, you can edit this amount to align more closely with what you estimate you will spend.
- Every time you make a purchase, enter your expenses into the appropriate category in the Actual column.
- The Difference column will show you where you've gone over budget and where you've saved.
- Each item in your budget falls under a specific category. Simply click on the category named under "Overview" to view the items in that category.
- Entering and adjusting expenses by category will allow you to decide where to cut back, and where you can splurge!
Now you have easy access to all your favorite things from David's Bridal! From dresses to accessories to ceremony accents and more, add everything that you love and want for your wedding to your Favorites.
- Simply click "Save to Favorites" as you browse products on davidsbridal.com.
- Access your Favorites from the link at the top of our website or within your Account.
- Create unique Favorites lists to make it easy to organize your top picks for the big day, like wedding dresses, bridesmaids, accessories, wedding décor, etc.
- Share select Favorites on Pinterest, Facebook or Twitter.
- Automatically see when your Favorite items go on sale.
- Your stylist can even access your Favorites when you visit a store for your appointment. Please note that products, colors and sizes vary by store, however if the style you are seeking is unavailable at your location, your stylist will help you find similar looks and most styles can be special ordered from any store.